Everyone needs an estate plan. Whether you are in need of a simple will or a collection of complex trusts, it is important to seek the advice of an experienced estate planning lawyer to make sure your assets and loved ones are protected.
In Baraboo and throughout Wisconsin, you can turn to the lawyers of Cross Jenks Mercer & Maffei LLP for knowledgeable and thorough estate planning counsel.
Full-Service Estate Planning Practice in Baraboo
Our extensive estate planning practice includes advising clients on all aspects of estate planning and administration, including:
- Testamentary trusts for children and grandchildren
- Revocable living trusts
- Special needs trusts for disabled individuals
- Tax planning and gifting
- Financial power of attorney and health care power of attorney
- Guardianships for adults and minors
- Long term care and Medicaid planning
- Probate and trust administration
- Family business succession and transfers
Our estate planning services include an in-depth analysis of each client’s finances, family circumstances and goals. This allows us to custom tailor an estate plan that meets the unique needs of our clients.
Take the First Step Today
Everyone needs an estate plan and we are equipped to help you protect what matters most. Take the first step today by calling 608-356-3981 to schedule a consultation.