At Cross Jenks Mercer & Maffei LLP, we are a local law firm with roots in Baraboo going back more than 130 years. We are local attorneys who want to help local Wisconsin businesses succeed by offering reliable, prompt representation at a reasonable cost, ensuring that they make employment decisions fairly and remain in compliance with state and federal laws.
Our Baraboo Labor and Employment Law Practice
We assist businesses in all aspects of labor and employment law, including issues related to:
- Employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Employment contracts
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Wage and hour law compliance
- FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) and employee leave issues
- Unemployment insurance
- Hiring and firing
- Independent contractors and employment classification
Attorneys Natalie Bussan and Nicole Marklein look forward to advising you on the employment and labor issues facing your business. Call 608-356-3981 or submit our contact form to schedule a meeting.