Trust and Estate Planning and Administration
Our diverse and extensive estate practice includes advising clients on all aspects of estate planning and administration, including but not limited to the following:
• Testamentary Trusts for children and grandchildren, etc.
• Revocable Living Trusts
• Special Needs Trusts for disabled individuals
• Probate Administration
• Trust Administration
• Tax Planning
• Transfers of family businesses
• Financial Power of Attorneys
• Health Care Power of Attorneys
• Declarations to Physicians
• Asset Planning for long term nursing home care and Medicaid eligibility
• Guardianships for adults and minors
Our estate planning process includes an in-depth analysis of each client’s finances, family circumstances, profession and goals. This allows us to custom tailor an estate plan that meets a particular client's unique needs.